Sunday 22 December 2013

Movin' On Up!

WOW! It's been a heck of a hectic week! What with costumes, and fundraising and all the little bits and bobs that take a surprising length of time, none of us have had even a minute to sit still! Add to that the general hustle and bustle of the Christmas season and I'm amazed any of us are still standing!

Rehearsals have been specTACular! I couldn't be prouder of ALL of the young people who have really shown commitment and true dedication. I know I speak for the whole team when I say that we are incredibly impressed with their growing talent, and they never cease to impress us with their capacity to learn and to REALLY make us laugh - this is SUCH a great show!

When they're rehearsing, our young theatricals are kept on their toes from beginning to end with all the musical numbers and routines. The dialogue is coming along nicely too - time soon to discard those comfort-scripts! Oooooo..! Here are the first batch of photos to look at and enjoy...

Festive, festive, festive!!










Epic! It's a good job we have that table with snacks.....healthy snacks.....*ahem*


......healthy.......snacks....... I promise there ARE healthy snacks - this was just the only photo I got on the day! haha.  The tuck shop is SO vital - not only for keeping all of us from flaking out but ALSO as a means of fundraising - every penny counts!

I'll be back soon with updates on costumes and on our splendid fundraising events. In the meantime I would like to wish ALL our members, teachers and helpers a

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Love and hugs all round! See you soon xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment