Wednesday 4 December 2013

Puttin' On The Glitz!

We have HATS in the house! Oh yeah! Sparkly ones too....FABULOUS!


Don't we all know how long it takes to rehearse a routine with hats? I'm relieved that they're here nice and early so that everyone can get the hang of them. I'm more than confident that the actors will have NO problem - and once their full costumes are all sorted they'll look amazing! Not going to let you into THOSE costume secrets just yet though!

Of course, these awesome hats of sparkly splendidness will have to live in the boot of my car for a while as my house is FULL of fabric and net - nothing new there! I also have the (OH so gorgeous) fabric for Wraith's swampy costume and it's LOVELY -


I'll be back in no time with costume updates - in the meantime, you may want to take a peek at some of the other pages on this blog as I'm adding pictures all the time. Thank you so much for visiting - I'd love to hear your comments and ideas! See you soon :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. HA! House full of fabric and net...so is the way of the youth theatre costumier! Nowhere to sit down and NO flat surface free of cotton and glitz! I think we can all identify! Keep on keeping on - I can't wait to see the finished costumes! (LOVELY indeed - that fabric looks SO pretty!) Thank you for sharing - Rachael x

    ReplyDelete